There are several major directions in manualmedicine, such as chiropractic, cranio-sacral-therapy, osteopathy or spinal-treatment. We mainly offer osteopathy and cranio-sacral therapy. Further more, different mobilization techniques and techniques are used in blockages of different types of this therapy.
The manual medicine consists of 3 main columns:
- Examination and diagnosis
- Rehabilitation and training
The therapy is neither stressful nor painful for the patient and is suitable for adults and children. Many patients already feel a release right after treatment: e.g. after a spinal column blockage was released or a joint was gently mobilized.
Fields of application
- Disorders of the musculoskeletal system
- Spinal, joint or muscle disorders, e.g.:
- Herniated discs
- After accidents or trauma